Friday, December 17, 2010

Hungry Monster

My plan was to fast all week to make up for the amount of eating that is expected next week - Christmas, holiday, birthday and whatnot - except that I am gorging more than ever.

It's like the hungry monster is unleashed from within and starts attacking me with a vengeance the past couple of days. The amount of food consumed is insane. I'm 24/7 HUNGRY and if I don't get the food, I get super edgy and ANGRY till the extent that even though my pants are bursting, I continue gorging. My (protruding) tummy thinks it's very amusing (NOT!) when it pretends that it is a freaking bottomless pit. And then when it finally decides that it is satisfied, I beat myself up for it because I have zero self-control and I can't stop eating. I freak out.




And the cycle repeats itself.

Like what's new right?

Time of the month?

It's a curse I tell you.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home