Friday, December 9, 2011

A Series of Unfortunate Events

The past few days had been one hell of an emotional roller-coaster ride - feeling high and low all at the same time. Being the crybaby I am, these mixture of emotions got too overwhelming thus the floodgates opened at some point of time.





I fell down and sprained my right ankle big time just the night before. How's pig trotters for a leg? :o



p.s. I think the sinseh was kinda traumatized by my howling cuz I cried so bad (from the 1st min till the end of the session). FOL.



Nothing short of physically and emotionally draining period but I'm ready to leave everything bad behind and revert back to my happy-go-lucky-self again.


Keep Walking, Johnny Walker says. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home